Underground labs produce Tren Enanthate as 75g/ml or 100mg/ml and it is often recommended that first-time users choose the faster acting acetate over the enanthate version. It is recommended that injects be given to the novice user every other day. For more advanced users, injects of 500mg per week offer the best effects. However, because trenbolone has a negative effect on the libido, it is recommended that users also take testosterone and sometimes metsterolone to avoid issues with their libido. Tren Enanthate should not be used as the only anabolic in a bodybuilder’s cycle due to the limiting of mass gains when this occurs. Instead, the drug should be stacked with Dianabol, Anadrol or testosterone for maximum effect. Another reason for the reduce gains using Tren Enanthate alone is that estradol levels fall too low which causes natural testosterone to be suppressed.
There are possible side effects of Testosterone Enanthate use, but we will find they are extremely easy to avoid for the healthy adult male. When we refer to the healthy adult male we are excluding the issue of low testosterone. For the low level patient, the probability of side effects will be extremely low. In such a case, the individual is merely replacing what he’s lacking and nothing more. For the performance athlete, the side effects of Testosterone Enanthate will carry a greater probability, but should still be very controllable. Most men can tolerate high levels of testosterone very well. However, as with many things in life individual response and sensitivity issues will play a role. This is not unique to Testosterone Enanthate but holds true with all things we put in our body. In order to understand the possible side effects of Testosterone Enanthate, we have broken them down into their separate categories along with all the information you’ll need.
607. J. Mathieu, Proc. Intern. Symp. Drug Res. 1967, p 134. Chem. Inst. Can., Montreal, Canada.
608. Unique steroid congeners for receptor studies. Ojasoo, Raynaud. Cancer Research 38 (1978):4186-98.
609. Characterisation of the affinity of different anabolics and synthetic hormones to the human androgen receptor, human sex hormone binding globulin and to the bovine progestin receptor. Bauer, Meyer et al. Acta Pathol Microbiol Imunol Scand Suppl 108 (2000):838-46.
610. Unique steroid congeners for receptor studies. Ojasoo, Raynaud. Cancer Research 38 (1978):4186-98.
611. Disposition of 17 beta-trenbolone in humans. Spranger, Metzler. J Chromatogr 564 (1991):485-92.
612. Cholestasis induced by Parabolan successfully treated with the molecular adsorbent recirculating system. Anand JS et al. ASAIO 2006. JanFeb;52(1):117-8.